Jumat, 15 April 2011

I'm SHIP OWNER

Let’s introduce myself. My name Emel Mixsa Muslimy, every day in my college I study about how design a ship and the other that relation. Actually my basic is art, and while I meet with my major, Naval Architecture, I fell all of my days decorate with how I can made vessel that shipping on the sea. With that reason on the weekend in my garage I try to make miniature. In this time I have project to finish my Hydro Spy, may be something like Hydro Model.
I have a Lecturer who have shipyard in Batang, Central Java, his name is Mr. Sukanto Jatmiko, my favorite one. Sometimes I want to build shipyard to as well as Mr. Sukanto, however I also want to build international class shipyard like Hyundai Heavy Industries, because this company is very largest and productive shipyard number one in the world.
While I studied in Naval Architecture, at the last time my friends from Senior High School requested to me to bring her make a journey with cruise that I made, and I said, come on, with pleasure”. I’ve work harder and do more.
Thank you Allah, My Parents, My Brothers, My Teachers/Lecturer, and my friends, for all your kindness. For your inspiration and supports. I hope, next time in 36 0f my age all of you together make a journey with cruiser which I have made. Certainly I’m Ship Owner. Amin

1 komentar: